Hey gals! Another Amazon Fashion find today! Introducing the stripe print jumpsuit! IT'S ONLY $23! P.S. This jumpsuit comes in other colors as well-blue and pink! I almost go the pink one...
I literally do not own but one other jumpsuit, but his one is really flattering! It accentuates my waist and flares out at the legs. It's also very easy to move in. I went out for a fun night in this jumpsuit with my friends the other weekend and got SOOOO many compliments! People were coming up asking were I bought it, as I was laying down some moves on the dance floor! I won't lie to you though, it's is not the easiest to go to the bathroom in! The look is totally worth it though.
Not sure if you can pull off a jumpsuit?
1. Wear a little heel if your jumpsuit has a wider leg. Jumpsuits' length can come right above your ankle. If you don't want to look super short, wear heels and elongate your legs. Simple straps are best.
2. Vertical stripes elongate your body. Vertical lines let your eyes move easily up and down without any interruption.
3. Skin tight jumpsuits can sometimes be less flattering. Don't go all leotard on me. I like this one because it hugs my waist, but also fits loose around my legs, kinda giving it an A-line feel.
4. Try jumpsuits with a open back for an extra flare! It will also keep you cool in the summertime.
5. Start out with a solid color at first if your feel hesitant. Black is best! Then add a statement necklace.
From my closet to yours, thanks for stopping by!
Shop the Look
Shop Similar Shoes