Ladies the summer months are upon us, and the beach seems to always be on our minds! Packing appropriately is crucial! Take it from this beach girl, here are the summer essentials that every girl needs in her beach bag.
1. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion Sunscreen- The number one, most important item to carry to the beach- sunscreen! I used to not care at all about getting sunburned. I would roll my eyes at my mom when she would remind me. However, now that I'm in my twenties, I know the importance of protecting yourself from the sun. This Neutrogena sunscreen has UVA/UVB protection and hydration with a water-light, refreshing feel. I can not stand greasy sun screen! This non-greasy sunscreen has a light, clean feel and layers invisibly under makeup. It's water-resistant sunscreen lotion with SPF 50 that leaves skin looking healthy and moisturized for up to eight hours without any greasy residue or white marks.
3. Garden and Gun Magazine- The Southerner's handbook. Lance just got us a new subscription for a year. Yippe! It keeps me entertained and bound to my Southern roots.
4. A good book- Currently, I am finishing "You are a Badass" by Jen Sincero. It is becoming my new favorite book. It has given me a whole new world of confidence. I would highly recommend reading this, even if you don't need "self- help". It is such a life changer.
5. Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray - Having beach waves one the beach is a must and this small of this spray will make you feel like you're at the beach all day long.
6. My Nikon Camera- Because you never know when you will have a blogging moment.
7. Sandals- A must! (See below for shopping)
8. Do Not Disturb Beach Hat- I love this one, and it's only 14$ from Amazon!
9. Morrell's Armoire Beach Bag- Buy it right here from my boutique. I am obsessed with its bright beachy colors.
10. Evian Facial Spray- I love this product. I give myself a little spritz to the face when I get to hot It really cools me down. It also gives your skin back moisture a with a nice dewy look.
11. Beachy Bracelets- To add a little pizazz to your beach look. These are from my shop.
12. Watermelon Circle Towel- Change up your regular beach towel game. I love my watermelon circled shaped towel. It even has fringe.
13. Baby Lips Lip Balm-I love to have these lip balms in my bag because they has SPF 20 sunscreen, and last up to 8 hours of moisture. My lips do not feel dry if I wear this on the beach all day. It helps with lip renewal also.
Neutrogrena Sunscreen -Powered by BrandBacker
Shop my Beach Bag