1. Amazon Echo- Meet Alexa to play music, control your smart home, get information, news, weather, and more using just your voice. We all need an little help sometimes.
2. Adidas Women's Superstar- Just Pinterest search “Adidas white superstar outfits”. There’s about 996709 reasons why she needs these. Dress them up or dress them down. The Superstar adds a sporty edge to every outfit.
3. Tory Burch Robinson Large Double Zip Tote In Brown- This is the most universal bag I’ve even seen. It will literally go with everything! I’ve had my eyes on this bag for years! It's a perfect size and will fit almost everything you need.
4. Women's Tory Burch Laila Over The Knee Boot- These are the perfect “going-out” boot! You can wear them with party dresses, skirts, and even over your jeans. They are sexy, but classic at the same time. The heel is also fairly thick and will add more support.
5. Diamond Studs- Going BIG this year? This may be the most unforgettable gift EVER! My mom gave me her older dainty studs about 6 years ago ...For six years, they have never left my ears. Diamonds are a girl’s best friend! I recommend this site for ordering online.
6. The Flannel PJ Set - Victoria's Secret- Because everyone needs a new set of Christmas Pjs! Why not make them cuddly with Victoria's Secret?
7. Jaclyn Hill's Favorite Palette- This is not your average eye palette. That’d be boring. We don’t do boring. This palette is a NEW love affair. 35 brand-new, OMG eyeshadows that Jaclyn whipped up, formulated, tested, re-tested, and perfected, just for you.
8. Morphe Brush Collection- With all the new makeup tutorials and youtube videos racking up a million + views, EVERYONE is becoming a mini makeup professional. To up your makeup game, and become a "paraprofessional", you must have a "profesh" brush set.
9. Diff Eye Wear - The newest thing for your face since winged eye liner. I love this company, because for every purchase, they give back to communities around the world. Fashion with a cause is shopping with a cause!
10. David Yurman Classic 38mm Quartz Watch with 18K Gold and Diamonds-The new women's Rolex. I can't help but stare.
11. L.L.Bean Women's Bean Boots- The only outdoor boot you need. Plus they are extremely fashionable and go with almost any casual outfit.
12. Apple Watch- You can make calls, send texts, and even stream music on it without your iPhone nearby. It's a key part of the Apple system....a wrist-mounted control center for your personal cloud! I love it because I don't have to dig in my purse when I receive a text.
13. Lush Bath Bombs- After I’ve had a long day, I love to lay in a hot bath, with a glass of wine, candles, and a good magazine. The night isn’t complete without a bath bomb! I’ve found that Lush makes some of the best! It keeps your skin smooth and smelling good too. Lush also offers a monthly subscription, so you'll never run out of bath bombs. It's the gift that keeps giving all year long! I've got the Amazon deal on bath bombs linked here.
14. iPhone X- 1. OK, no need to elaborate here. Who doesn’t want the new iPhone?
15. Burberry Trench- Timeless is the word. This jacket will never go out of style. Women have been wearing this one for ages and it will NEVER, never get old.
16. Barbour Wax Jacket- I love the Barbour wax jacket! Worn by the royals, I have this one and it is extremely warm. Barbour even offers a lifetime grantee! If your wax wears off, send it in for a new coat.. of wax that is.
17. Gucci Marmont Mini Bag- This is the hottest crossbody bag out there! Why not buy in it red and get festive?
18. Urban Decay Naked Eye Shadow Palette- Even if your girl has one of the Naked palettes, IT'S NEVER ENOUGH. Let me repeat, we can never have enough makeup! Two or three palettes will always do! Naked # 2 is my favorite palette, which I wore for my wedding. It was palette perfection.
19. Fujifilm Instax Mini - Cute and compact body design -- instant photos, instant fun!
20. Louis Vuitton Neverfull- This bag literally never gets full . You can put nearly every thing in here and still have room. Furthermore, it's LV, so it will never go out of style. LV is expensive, but can weather years and years of wear. Just call me Mary Poppins.
21. Beats by Dr. Dre- Nothing beats the beats! I’m going on a mini trip with my family to Colorado in January, and I would love to walk through the airport in style! Not to mention, having them on the plane to jam out! Wear them while working out, cleaning house, walking the dog, and practiacally anything active. My favorite is the rose gold, but they come in many colors!
22. Nike Tanjun Racer- For workouts or athleisure these will work out just fine!
From my closet to yours, thanks for stopping by.